AnyLedger is a fast growing and Berlin based startup. We aim to be the best platform for every company interested in leveraging blockchain technology in IoT. We proudly apply the scientific method in every single aspect of our journey. We value hard work, ambition, cultural curiosity and flat hierarchies.
We are looking for an embedded developer to join our team and help us bridge the physical world to the blockchain. You will be responsible for the embedded wallet, the deepest level of the AnyLedger stack.
- Develop crypto wallets for various blockchain projects on small-footprint embedded devices.
- Experience in embedded development (ideally with RTOS, LWM2M, CoAP, MQTT, Leshan)
- Experience in IoT security space
- Solid debugging skills
- Production experience of working with C and/or C++
- Testability mindset
- Understanding how crypto wallets work
- Experience with Nordic nRF52840 development
- Experience with the process of contributing to/leading an open-source project
- Previous startup experience
- Previous connections and projects in the blockchain space
- Berlin based
Benefits of Working at AnyLedger
- Young and fast growing startup. A lot to learn, a lot of responsibilities and a lot of fun!
- Flexible compensation plans, based on tokens and equity.
- Flexible vacation, you decide when and how long you take a break.
- Deeply rooted in the Berlin startup scene: meetups, events and workshops.
To apply, please send us your GitHub repo, one-pager CV and links/references to past projects.