Headquarters: Remote / NYC
Help us build better Customer Experience Optimization services
At House of Kaizen, we want to be the best at solving our clients’ problems through a methodical approach to prioritizing the customer’s experience. We aim to discover and ultimately optimize the moments that matter along the customer journey that will grow, engage and retain our clients’ customer base.
We’re seeking a Product Manager to join our team and help build upon our long history that reflect our performance driven, always-optimizing approach to digital marketing.
The role of the Product Manager is to determine issues in the user journey that affect sales, revenue and the customer experience, then define measurable solutions to optimize it.
You will work with our clients on their value proposition, product positioning in the market, pricing, landing page experience, personalization strategy and overall content structure to build a product optimization roadmap. You will work collaboratively with our client’s senior stakeholders to obtain buy-in on strategic recommendations and set a product plan to execute optimizations.
You will oversee product optimization roadmaps for some of our top clients. You will work closely with research to uncover insights about the client’s businesses and customers. You will use problem-solving skills to develop hypotheses that create the best customer experiences and also achieve our client’s business objectives. You will create experimentation strategies that use A/B or multivariate testing to prove hypotheses and recommend product paths forward. You will collaborate with design and development teams to create experiments and ultimately experiences that maximize customer delight and conversion.
Our ideal candidate has a problem-solving mindset and the ability to learn technologies quickly. You are comfortable keeping up client communications, managing expectations and presenting to senior stakeholders. You are motivated, self-directed and collaborate well with your peers. You are organized with the ability to deliver quality work across many projects at a time while executing in a timely manner.
Qualifications & Skills Required
• At least 3 years experience in product management, A/B testing & optimization principles and/or UX design and research
• Superior data-driven decision making; prior experience in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or another major analytics platform to gather, sort, analyze, and action data
• Ability to prioritize a product roadmap by synthesizing business and stakeholder requirements and identifying areas of opportunity
• Experience with customer research methodologies and the ability to turn research data into deeper insights
• Exceptional interpersonal and collaborative skills to effectively communicate and manage client expectations
• Experience presenting complex ideas to senior stakeholders
• A good understanding of the revenue and ROI pressures a client has.
• The love of work well done and done right the first time
• Exceptional time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
• Proactive style of identifying and anticipating potential challenges and a way to address them before they become a problem.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
Nice to have
• Experience creating customer journey maps
• Experience leading or participating in ‘Design Thinking’ processes (empathy mapping, ideation sessions, prototyping, etc)
• Experience in copywriting
• Experience with design tools (Sketch)
• Experience using testing tools (Optimizely, VWO, Oracle Maxymiser, Google Optimize, Adobe Target)
• Experience using a project management tool.
• Excellent benefits options normally only seen in large companies. We give you a monthly contribution and you select the types of plans you prefer.
• 401k plan with match after 3 months of employment.
• Job flexibility – our team enjoys the flexibility of working both in-office and from home.
• Generous paid time off – 3 weeks your first year and up to 6 weeks per year based on tenure.
• 9 or more additional paid holidays per year.