In this video, we will talk about the Top 10 Best Cryptocurrency Wallets in 2020. As an added bonus, in the end of the video, we will mention 5 more cryptocurrency wallets worth using in 2020.
👇🏻Subscribe for more👇🏻
🧐What is a Cryptocurrency Wallet?A cryptocurrency wallet is a device, physical medium, program or a service which stores the public and/or private keys and can be used to track ownership, receive or spend cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrency itself is not in the wallet.
👇🏻Follow us on Google News👇🏻 ✅https://news.google.com/u/0/publications/CAAqBwgKMKrqlgswzZGuAw?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen
👇🏻A full list of the cryptocurrency wallets which we will talk about in this video:1. Ledger Nano S: The Ledger Nano S is built around the most secure type of chip on the market, ensuring optimal security for your crypto.
2. Trezor: Trezor is another hardware wallet and is one of the oldest wallets that are active so far. It contains an OLED screen and the user interface is very simple.
3. MyEtherWallet: MyEtherWallet or MEW is a free, client-side interface helping you interact with the Ethereum blockchain. The MEW wallet is easy-to-use, open-source platform allows you to generate wallets, interact with smart contracts, and so much more.
4.FINNEY: Product by Sirin Labs. Finney claims that its embedded cold-storage wallet allows you to safely carry your tokens and make transactions on-the-go.
5. BitBox is Swiss made. BitBox vision is to secure your crypto assets with their minimalist hardware wallet.
6. The XWallet mobile app connects regular digital asset wallets with the Pundi X payment ecosystem. It allows users to easily make payments in physical stores via the XPOS.
7. MyCrypto.com – From the creators of the established MyEtherWallet, MyCrypto is an open-source, client-side tool for generating Ether Wallets, handling ERC-20 tokens, and interacting with the blockchain more easily. ✅URL: https://mycrypto.com/
8. MetaMask – a web wallet and is completely free to use. MetaMask browser allows you to store send and manage your ERC20 coins. Users have full control of the private keys of the wallet.
9. Atomic Wallet is a universal non-custodial app for over 300 cryptocurrencies. AWC is the first token, issued by a decentralized cryptocurrency wallet.
10. TrustWallet – Secure Crypto Wallet for Android and iOS.
5 Bonus Cryptocurrency Wallets Worth Using in 2020:1. Enjin – Impenetrable, feature-packed, and convenient—built for traders, hodlers, and gamers.
2. imToken is a feature-rich digital wallet to securely manage BTC, ETH, ATOM, EOS, TRX, CKB, BCH, LTC, and other digital assets.
3. Jaxx wallet – Third-party apps like Changelly and ShapeShift are built in your wallet.
4. BRD is the simple and secure onramp to bitcoin, ethereum, and other digital currencies.
5. Eidoo – With one wallet for all your ERC-20 tokens, there is no need to manage them across multiple locations.
👇🏻Follow us👇🏻✅Website: https://www.icocalendar.today/
💣Welcome to ICOCalendar.Today 💣✅ICOCalendar.Today is the leading global ICO directory and digital marketing services boutique for blockchain startups, blockchain firms, and ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings).
✅The most extensive and complete cryptocurrency trading course for beginners. Be brave & let’s connect the dots together!
👉SERVICES✅ICO Directory Listing: http://bit.ly/ICTDirectoryListing
✅PR Distribution: http://bit.ly/ICTPRDistribution
👉Featured Blogs:✅Crypto Daily Analysis: http://bit.ly/CryptoDailyAnalysis
✅Binance Chain: http://bit.ly/BNB-news
👉And much more! Nothing mentioned here in the channel is financial advice. It is only our vision on how crypto will go – nothing less nothing more! Be sure to have it in consideration when making your research on coins and investing in them. #Best #Cryptocurrency #Wallets
Leading global blockchain news provider. A blockchain, originally block chain, is a growing list of records, called blocks, that are linked using cryptography.