Selling my entire domain portfolio which includes 30 premium .com domain names and portfolio website, all for only $950
Selling my domain portfolio of 30 premium .com domain names. This sale includes all 30 domain names and the portfolio website. Sale also inludes every custom logo on each domain. All for only $950
For the new owners It will be easy to profit from these domains. You can easily make the money back by selling 1 or 2 domains. I am just short on time and do not have the time to promote each domain, due to having a baby on the way and my job cutting hours.
The total value of this protfolio is easily over $8,000. Some of the domain names included in this sale can be very valuable, for example StarRage.com previously sold for $2,095, just by selling that one for example you’ll make your initial money back and have 29 premium domains left to sell.
Site has not been monetized or advertised in any way. All traffic is organic.
Besides adding new domains, no time. Website runs by itself and all domains have already been added to the major domain marketplaces like Sedo.com, Dan.com & Afternic.com
What included in the sale?
Everything in this list is included in the sale. Buy Now price is only $950
90% of the domains domains were registered using NameSilo, the other 10% using GoDaddy.
I accept Paypal or Crypto (Bitcoin) Please message me if you have any questions
Portfolio is for sale over at Flippa
via EOS - The Blockchain for Commercial Scale https://www.reddit.com/r/eos/comments/jbgouk/premium_domain_name_portfolio_for_sale_great/